Friday, July 15, 2011

Delighted being featured in UK supplier's newsletter

I'm over the moon for being featured artist in a newsletter of a very big wool supplier in UK. Some of my works are shown. Delighted to share with you all. 我真的開心得不得了, 我的作品在英國的一家羊毛供應商的網上通訊展示, 我更是這一期的 "featured artist".



I'd like to invite you to visit Wingham Wool Works for details and view my works. Please click the picture of my item to have a big view. For my two years learning and creation this is most rewarding. I can show to the world the versatility of wool. Thank you Wingham and YOU for stopping by.



這兩年來的學習與創作, 我的制作可以在這裡與你分享實屬榮幸, 我希望有更多人發掘羊毛氈工藝, 使這古老又現代的工藝得以傳承, 邀請你進入 Wingham Wool Works 網頁有我的文字及更清晰圖片.



謝謝你.

7 comments:

  1. good for you!!!Thats wonderful recognition of your talent, excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Terriea!! great achievement! Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Terrie :) I just got the newsletter in my inbox & spotted you!
    I love the tealights you have in the gallery & the lidded pot - all of your work is beautiful!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!! I have enjoyed seeing your beautiful work through your blog. Now even more people will be able to see your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations from Ireland Terrie! X Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you. This is truly AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...